Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
The following activities and material are not permitted on our hosting and email services:
- Using hosting services in any manner that is illegal or libelous.
- Storing or distributing material (including software) that infringes the owner's copyright, trademark or patent.
- Use of unlicensed software.
- Sending unsolicited commercial email.
- Running Internet Relay Chat (IRC) servers or 'bots'.
- Pornography and other sexually explicit material.
- Promoting prostitution or similar services.
- Hosting sites promoted by means of email or newsgroup spamming.
- Promoting services or software that assist in the distribution of unsolicited commercial email.
- Unauthorised probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of other systems.
- Unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any system.
- Interference with internet services, including attacks by mass mailing and flooding.
- Transmission of any material that threatens or encourages harm or destruction of property or people.
- Transmission of any material that harasses another person.
- Posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent.
- Making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services.
- Activities amounting to forgery or impersonation.